Welcome to the website of the company "Winning Marketing Services Ltd." (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" based in Paleo Psychiko, 81 Vassileos Pavlou, 15452 in Greece (Tax Identification Number 095673622 / Athens Tax Office).
By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- The user must comply with the regulations and provisions of European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. The user must also refrain from any illegal use of the content and services of this website.
- The entire content and services of the website of Winning Marketing Services Ltd. is available to website visitors strictly for personal use. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any manner whatsoever, whether with or without processing, without the prior explicit written permission of Winning Marketing Services Ltd. The user may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for the user’s personal, non-commercial use, provided that the user shall not modify the material in any way and shall keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices
- Winning Marketing Services Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may exist, and reserves the right to make changes to the website at any time it deems necessary without notice.
- Winning Marketing Services Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that information and data provided on its website is correct and complete, but neither assumes responsibility nor provides explicitly or implicitly any warranty including, but not limited to, the implied warranties as to its legality, validity, accuracy, correctness, quality, or relevance, marketability for any purpose of any part or of all of the information provided by its website or of the operation and use of any service of the website.
- Winning Marketing Services Ltd. shall assume no responsibility for the loss of any information of any kind transmitted to its website. Under no circumstance shall Winning Marketing Services Ltd. be liable for any special, direct, indirect, criminal, secondary damages or any damages in general, resulting from loss of use, regardless of cause or manner, arising from or in connection with the use or execution of software, provision or inadequacy of services, user’s access or inability to access the services, or your user’s own use and reliance on information available on those services, including any secondary, specific, or similar damages.
- Without limitation to the generality of the above, due to the nature of the Internet, computers, flow of information on the Internet and other technical and economic practices, information on the Internet is only to some extent secure and may be intercepted or transmitted either erroneously or wilfully by a third party to another email address. In this context, the user hereby accepts that there are specific risks associated with the use of these services or, through them, the network server of Winning Marketing Services Ltd.
- Winning Marketing Services Ltd. does not guarantee or warrant that any program or information on this website will be virus-free, or any other electronic component that is destructive to the user’s PC operating system. It is the sole responsibility of each user to isolate software and information files, to apply "antivirus" software and thus, at the user’s own responsibility, ensure that the user’s own software, as well as any information files which might be infected, will not damage the user’s information databases or the user’s operating system.
- Winning Marketing Services Ltd. reserves the right and retains the exclusive discretion: (a) to make improvements and / or modifications to any service provided on this website, (b) to terminate the provision of any service and / or information at any time without notice; mainly but not exclusively for reasons of functionality, security or any other reasons deemed necessary.